Wedding Packages Johannesburg
Wedding Packages with the Wow Factor near Johannesburg
Every bride wants her Big Day to be extra special, not only for herself and her groom, but also to please and delight her guests who are in attendance to celebrate this happy occasion. She wants much more than a place at which to marry and hold a festive wedding reception; she wants a romantic wedding with the wow factor, and the choice of her venue forms an integral part of providing the wow that’s desired.
The wedding packages at Johannesburg’s Thaba Eco Hotel were specifically designed to be as romantic and comprehensive as possible (always remembering the “wow”), whilst making the bride-to-be and her intended’s lives a lot simpler, both in the run up to and during their special day.
Couples have more than enough to see to for months before their marriage. When the wedding actually takes place, it’s imperative that the pair enjoy themselves along with their guests, free from concerns about the smooth running and management of all aspects of the affair.
Thaba’s wedding packages do just that, and we have four package options that consist of the elements that are relatively universal to most luxurious, romantic weddings in Johannesburg and elsewhere (plus additional optional choices, if required). Alternatively, we’re happy to customise your wedding arrangements according to your own requirements.
At Thaba, we understand romance and how important a romantic ambience is on the occasion of a wedding ceremony, and during the festivities thereafter, so we’re delighted that our establishment, venues and glorious natural, eco-friendly setting is regarded as part and parcel of one of the most romantic hotels in Johannesburg.
Let romance rule your wedding day at Thaba Eco Hotel, nestled in the middle of Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve, a mere 20 minutes from Johannesburg city centre, but seemingly set in a romantic, dreamy world, way beyond everything that’s “everyday” and ordinary.
- All four packages include the use of our charming church, where we accommodate all religious denominations, plus a range of interior elements and options.
- Choice of two reception venues, each one stunning in its own right, with a multitude of options and optional extras.
- Selection of our custom-created menus, drinks and refreshments, according to package selection. Halaal and kosher catering is outsourced, in order to comply with respective religious requirements.
- Wonderfully diverse, romantic and scenic photo opportunities and backdrops.
- Optional on-site spa treatments, to ensure that the pair of you are pampered and relaxed on your wonderful wedding day.
- Use of our “Just Married” golf cart.
- Bring your own décor or use ours.
- Our super luxurious honeymoon suite is offered in all four packages; additional guest accommodation is available in some 50 additional splendid rooms and suites.
- Complimentary first-anniversary stay-over for the bridal couple – a supremely romantic touch.
Every possible aspect of Thaba Eco Hotel is managed with strict adherence to our green policy, although our couples and guests would barely notice, since we don’t compromise on luxury. Entrust us with your wedding wishes; we’ll ensure that your wow factor is in place for this most special, romantic and memorable occasion for you and your beloved.