Venue Hire Johannesburg
Singularly Sensational Venues for Hire in Johannesburg
When you intend to host a really suave event in Johannesburg, you’re fortunate because there are many venues from which to choose. For the same reason, you may find yourself somewhat overwhelmed. Where do you start and which venue do you hire, since none purports to be poor or mediocre?
All venues that are offered for hire are however not equal, nor are they all models of excellence. It’s largely up to you to sort the wheat from the chaff, as it were. However, a little research should do the trick effectively.
Be mindful of a few telling factors, such as the venue’s location, awards won, facilities and amenities on offer, grading criteria, and reputation. If it’s an upmarket venue you want, the establishment’s rate structure should also give you an indication of its overall standards.
You get that for which you pay when and where venues for hire are concerned, particularly in and around a major city like Johannesburg.
Thaba Eco Hotel’s Venues
We could fill many pages with the advantages that hiring a venue at Johannesburg’s Thaba Eco Hotel offers, but we’re happy to summarise a few considerations for your convenience.
- Location – Thaba is situated about 20 minutes’ drive from Johannesburg’s CBD, amidst the plains and koppies (hills) of the Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve that surrounds the hotel and venue complex.
- Venues – a variety of conference, event, function, product launch, special occasion, business meeting and wedding venues are on offer. This allows our fine hotel to provide guests and attendees with a venue that suits their event and number of persons (from 4 to 450) to a T.
- Multi-award winner – we’re proud to acknowledge that our Thaba Eco Hotel has won several awards, namely the Guest Review Award and Lilizela Tourism Award (National Winner – Accommodation) in 2016, and the 2017 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award – Certificate of Excellence.
- Accommodation – more than 50 luxuriously appointed, air-conditioned, en-suite rooms to accommodate guests who stay over in tastefully furnished, elegant suites, thus assuring their ultimate comfort.
- Dining – gourmet cuisine, freshly prepared and utilising in-season, organically grown produce from our own gardens that are cultivated according to the most advanced, eco-friendly agricultural methods, when and wherever possible.
- Spa – on-site relaxing Sinzinani spa, offering wonderful treatments in the peace and tranquillity that permeates Thaba Eco Hotel and all our guest facilities.
- Popularity – our establishment is one of Johannesburg’s most popular conference, event and dining venues with a sterling reputation.
At Thaba Eco Hotel, our venues and superior guest experience, combined with our eco ethos, are defining factors throughout our operation. Why wait? Hire your venue now.